martes, 8 de febrero de 2011

WOULD I LIKE TO BE CLONED AND WHY I AM LIKE THIS?

In part i would like to be cloned because with a clone i had to do nothing except rest play and all the things i wanted to do, and no because that clone could do bad things and all the people that was affected for that would think that i did all that bad things, but even if i say it was my clone, no one would bealive me because the posibilities that a human clone survives are less than one hour and also the scientists havent cloned a human succsesfully. And that clone would not have the same personality or cualities that i have or that i can have in the future, it would see like me in the outside , but in yhe inside it would be completely different as me , and i dont really think that a clone have feelings; If scientists couldnt make a living thing that cant reproduce (something that it can be manage by science) they wouldnt even make a clone of wathever living thing with feelings(one thing that even science can copy). I think i am like this beacause the genes from my parents or my grand parents were transfered to me like the color of eyes (from my mother) , the skin color (of my grandfader) ETC...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.