miércoles, 16 de febrero de 2011

My plant jelly

I plant a sunflower and 3 beans , of the 3 beans only 1 start growing fast and the others are deep in the soil , the sunflower is like a grass , i water the plants often except for 4 days that i didnt remember or at the morning i was busy doing the attendance or helping a teacher , i named my lats jelly because you need to be very caring for taking care of them and do ot hurt them because if you ouch a jelly really hard its gonna broke so this is why i putted that name to my plant.

The things i used

Water
Seeeds
oil
plastic conatiner(yellow)

I learned that you have to be really responsible with your lant because if not its not gonna grow and its gonna die , this experiment is finished but know ill keep waiting and caring for my plant till the day it dies.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.