domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

My plant, Razor

My plant, I called like that because I like that name.


My plant, start being from a little seed to a plant, what happen was that my plant on the second week I lived outside and at the next day it was diw, so I started a new ecosystem with only one seed, which seed has grown up, till it became a adult plant.

Now that the experiment is over, I would take my plant to my house, and planted in a place and see it grow till is a big plant.

Materials:

Bean seed
Earth
Water
Plastic base


Reflection:
It's very important to care about a plant, because is a living thing and it has life, so it's like me. Is very important to care about it, and it's very beatiful see growing a living thing.

1 comentario:

  1. Santi, I'm Betty. I love your reflection! However, you should post a photo of your plant and describe the process with more details. Pay attention to verb tenses, vocabulary, and use of pronouns.

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.