martes, 8 de febrero de 2011

WHY DO I LOOK LIKE THIS? WOULD I LIKE TO BE CLONED?

I look like this because my parents, grandparents, etc, they passed me the gene of their eyes color, hair color, hands, skin color, nose, mouth, temperament, personality, etc.
For example my eyes are brown this gene is from my mother because she has it brown and my father green, my personality is from my father since I am like him. Sometimes I am like this because I want to be unique and because I like the clothes that I wear and all my things I like them.
I don't want to be cloned because I want to be unique and no more can be like me, other thing is that am not in favor of clonation because this is a process that affects the perpetuation of species since some species can not reproduce themselves and because of that this process results negative for the life nature for example in the human being is necessary the reproduction for the perpetuation of all the specie.
Other argument against my clonation is the possibility to have kids with similar personality or body but not equal because all people have to be different in some aspects and clonation reduces that characteristic and my children will have some aspects like me but others will be different.

This is my and my father:










FABIANA JUANICOTENA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.