sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

MY PLANT

We foud some soil and we put it in a container, then I put 1 seed in my container, we put water, and we let the plants in a table.

My plant in the first day dont grow, I put it water but dont grow, and in the second, and in the third day, and dont grow, but in the fourth day starts to grow and the root started to grow from the seed, that was very amazing for me and first I think that my plant never grow because all plants start to grow but mine not but now my plant is so big not like the others but i like my plant and the name of my plant is PLANT because I dont know other name to put it.

Now I have a little plant and I think that when will past like 2 weeks my plant will be very bigggggggggggggggggg and now in my house I will plant many plants with the help of my brothers Juan and Iker, with my mother and father and also my friends.

Was very fun do this work because we were with our friends and we learn how to planting a plant.

2 comentarios:

  1. Jajajaja fue muy divertido ese experimento y si cuidas de tu planta crecera muchoooo ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Fabi, I like your enthusiasm towards your plant and the fact that you want to continue to plant seeds. However, the photo of your plant is missing, as well as a detailed description of how it grew. What's hte connection of this experiment with the unit of inquiry?
    Betty

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.