jueves, 10 de febrero de 2011

Why do i look like this?


I look like this because of my genes , my mother and my father when they decided to join and have a baby that in this case is me , they passed me their genes so when this happened my DNA already had all the information they passed like how were gonna be my eyes , my hair color , my eyes color , the shape of my hair , the way my hands were gonna look or even my feets , DNA goes for lots of generations , when a female and a male whant to create their baby the genes of both parents is going to create the DNA of the child and when the child born and he grows up and he has babys hes gonna do the same of pasing genes and forming the babys DNA.I woudent like to be cloned because there would be aother me and if someone met my cloe and had a bad impression when im near to them they would be get off my way and that wouldent be the only problem there would be lots of problems and more and more each day but solutions too , by the way i ust want 1 person that has my feelings and that is identical to me and that person in spirit would be god but in real life it would be me , because i like to be unique.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.