martes, 8 de febrero de 2011

WHY I LOOK LIKE THIS BECAUSE

I look like this because in genetic i must have the information of my family. All began in the process of reproduction when the ovule { female reproductive cell } join with the spermatosoid { male reproductive cell } when the two reproductive cells join form a new cell with all the information given by adn. So i took 50% of chracteristics of my dad and 50% of my mom. My parents at the same time have take genetic information of their parents as a resoult i must have genetic information from several generation, i can have features of my parents, my grand parents, great parents, uncles, aunts and cousins. in a moment i must have similar features from my dad and other times to my mom. As i take diferent chracteristics from each one i am diferent this makes me being unique person. I would not like the scientist clone me because i am a unique person if they clone me i will not be unique and i will suffer a depresive situation

1 comentario:

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.