domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

MY PLANT REPORT

MY PLANT

The name I gave my plant is coffee, because that is the name of my dog and because I really like that name.

I am giving water to my plant on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday but now I'm giving more often because it was drying.

The materials I use:
1.
Land.
2. Seeds.
3. Small plastic cup.

The seed I used is beans. I only planted one plant because the glass is small.

My reflection:
To care for a plant, it takes responsibility and commitment. I hope that my plant keeps growing and growing and that is the highest.

1 comentario:

  1. Isa, I'm Betty. What a beautiful reflection and picture! However, you should take a photo of your plant and describe its growth process with more details.

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.