lunes, 14 de febrero de 2011

Our plant

My Plant

We planted our plant about 3 weeks ago. My plant's name is Tim because i like it. On the first week my plant had not grown even a little. On the second week my plant started growing a kind of grass, and on the 3 week it just grew more grass.When the experiment is over i will take it to a place where i will plant it and make sure it grows healthy.

Materials:

- Seed
-Water
-Soil
-Plastic base

Reflection:

It is very important to care about our plant because it's a living creature and it should be treated the same we treat humans.

1 comentario:

  1. Alex, I'm Betty. I like your reflection. However, you should use a more technical vocabulary in your description. Besides, where is the photo of your plant?

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.