miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

WHY DO I LOOK LIKE THIS ?

Why Do I Look Like This ?
Because my father and my mother passed me some genes, that their parents passed them, but that genes conbined, i mean, my hair is kind a brown because my grandma had blonde hair and both of my parents have black hair, so thanks to my grandma, my hair is this way. My dad have blue and green eyes and my mother have green - brown eyes so they conbine and i have brown eyes. Thats genetic. Its like a chain because the grand parents of my grand parents pass genetic to them so i have genetic of people of many years ago.

Would I Like To Be Cloned?

NO, i think that when scientist clon people they are playing with nature we are, how we are, we are unique, I am unique and I like to be unique, because thats the way i can show people im diferent, just me and im good at being me.

Camila Gomez :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.