miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

GENES AND GENETIC INHERITANCE

WHY DO I LOOK LIKE THIS?
DNA is present in each of our cells, and it contains all of the
information that makes us human.
Everyone has two copies of every gene; one inherited from the mother, and one inherited from the father.
Genetic inheritance is the transmission of genetic material from parent to offspring.
Almost all physical traits and many personality traits and unique abilities are found in the genes .
I look like my dad in the face and other caracteristics, but I has some things similar off my mom.
DO I LIKE TO BE CLONED?
No I won´t like to be cloned.
Because every human being is unique and unrepeatable, each of us has their own characteristics, such as love,affection, intelligence and family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.