martes, 8 de febrero de 2011

genetic report

I look like this because my mother and my fathers genes make my eyes color is brown, that the color of my hair is black, my skin is a little bit dark ,my dad has really big hands and feet.
it wouldn't make sense if my parents are white and I am black, (unless i would be adopted, but i am not.)
our genetic code makes as similar to our parents, that is why I have my father's eye color, my father's hair color and texture, but a similar face to my mother's face.
I have the same voice my father had when he was eleven years old, I also like most of the things he likes, and his temperament.
I am also thin as my mother, we have similar teeth.
another topic about genetics is cloning, if I would like being cloned is in part yes and no, yes because I would have a servant that would do homeworks for me, while I play or see T.V. or something like this, but even he would learn and I would stay whit out learning. I would also tell no because if (a fantastic supposition) the clone envies my life and takes my place in the world or murders me well I would not like that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.