domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

FRAY!!

The name of my plant is Fray, because I like that name i think its cool.

The first day Betty told us to take to the school a plastic container and a seed.
In school we take the container and we put the seed in it the we put soil in it. The we put it in a place were the sun touch it.

We put water each monday - wednesday - Friday. We cant put each day because it can die.

I put a 3 bean seed and a sunflour seed. It havent grow because sometimes i forget to put water on it or because sometimes i move the plant and were i live it theres no sun.

But even thought Fray ( my plant ) have very big roots.

REFLECTION:

Im very happy of being responsable for a living thing this exeperiment can make me more responsable. Being responsable of Fray its very important because its like a human being it needs food, drink and care. I adore Fray it is so beautiful im happy.Its a good exeprience, im happy to help the planet in this simple way.

Camila Gomez

2 comentarios:

  1. Yo tambien me alegro mucho de ayudar al planeta comparto esa idea. :)
    Estoy segura que eso nos hara mas responsables.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cami, I agree with you. Beautiful reflection! However, two things are missing: the photo of your plant and a more detailed description of its growth process.
    Betty

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.