domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

My Plant

My Plan :

I´ts name is WAVETY because, the water help the plant to grow and grow till i´ts very tall !

I put water on it:

Monday - Wednesday - Friday

Because if I put water all the days it will be like MUD ...

For that reason I put water only that days !


The Seeds I Used :

Bean Seed : 2

Sunflower : 1

Apple Seed : 2

The seed haven´t grow !!!

I think my plant ( WAVETY ) haven´t grow because I haven´t put the correct amound of water!

Possibly it doesen´t have the correct amound of soil !


Reflection :

In this activity I learn that taiking care of a living thing is not so easy, it need to have a special care, it is different if you take care of a plant than a baby !

I think next time we do this again I will know how to take care of a plant !

And I will make it grow and grow till it touch the roof !!!

Or maybe till it go out of the pot !


Photo:






Here is WAVETY taking the Sun !

1 comentario:

  1. Me gusta mucho el nombre que le diste a tu planta.
    Yo estoy segura que tu planta crecera mucho y sera la mas alta.

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.