miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

WHY DO I LOOK LIKE THIS ?

WHY DO I LOOK LIKE THIS ?



I look like this because my dad and mom passed me some of thier genes.FOR EX..



my mom passed my color hair

my dad passed me my smile:)

and my uncles passed me GREEN eyes



I think thats because my granparents passed those genes to my uncles and my uncles passed it to me .



for example here is a foto of a mom that passed genes to her daughter.........








The same hair
skin color
eyes
nose ect....


WHY WOULD I LIKE TO BE CLONED ?


I would not like to be cloned because I think its wrong for the human being.And some times it can produce sickness to us, and because I like the way I am and I dont want an exact replica of me. :)

THANK YOU

ALEJANDRA PINEDA :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.