sábado, 19 de febrero de 2011

plant report

first i put some seeds in a plastic cup then i put some soil with grass and worms when i did that, i got to my class to put water in my plastic cup,in the next day my teachersaid me that i can only put water monday, tuesday and wednesday. In the next day i sawmy seeds and the seeds was the same like yesterday and i put water, then i did class like all days, like in three days i saw that then seeds start to have raises then the other day i put water to the seeds and that days was the same seeds but the raises was longer, then i put water to my plant but i got a problem that i put a lot of water in the plant and in the other day i saw that the plant and the soil was whith mud in the other days i did t pay attention to my plant and in a week i take my plant and i smell it and the plant smell very disgusting, then i smelled my hand and smelled like manure but i did t see that the plant grew and i only saw a pastic glass with mud and water, then i saw that that the plant of my friend grew a lot and my plant was the same and i was very sad, and a friend say me that he do a mix that was postobon and water. I told him that if he can gave me some of the mix and he gave me of that, i put it to my plant in the next day i sow that my lant start to grew but the plant only pas the soil and i put a name to my plant that was frank
bety no pude tomar la foto mil disculpas que tengas un findesemana muy chebre :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.