jueves, 10 de febrero de 2011

MY PLANT!

The first day of this experiment I planted two seeds of beans , 1 of (girasol) and other two seeds of a plant I really didn’t know of what it was of ,and also I took some worms from the holes we made to take soil for the plant , and before we went back to the classroom I planted all the seeds that were left and also all the seeds my classmates lost or left there ; First I make many holes but no so big and then I put all the seeds in each hole I made. The next day I had to water my plant but I forget totally that the plant needed water and also the worms I put in my recipe to have more or less a "mini" ecosystem, and like that precise day the sun was so hot that the worms get dry, and the next day the first thing I do was to water the plant and also the worms so they could live more than one day in the space of my plant.... but it was too late for putting water to the worms because like the day before was so hot maybe they dry in that moment but like my experiment had to continue I put some water to the seed , and I had to take out the worms, the third day was a normal day the only thing I did with or to the plant was water it and then watch it by a little time then I continue the day as normal, the4 day I didn’t water it so I start to observe the plant and I could see a little clover trying to get out and then i see to another part of the recipe and I saw a very little grass , the fifth day I get some animals to put with the plant and before that I water the plant. And today my plant has 3 or 4 grasses the same clover but a little bit bigger and 3 mini plants.And that was wath my plant has to pass for to grow and the animals I finally put are alive today.

1 comentario:

  1. Juan Se, you went beyond anyone else by thinking of a mini-ecosystem! Great idea! Your description is very detailed. However, the photo of your plant is missing. Pay attention to spelling and verbs in past simple.

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.