miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011


Why do i look like this?

I look like this because my parents passed on their genes to me, so i got a different trait from each one of them. When the spermatozoid enters into the ovule 23 chromosomes from each of the parents are put inside the ovule. Those little chromosomes contain each all of the DNA that will make us. Inside the 46 chromosomes that are inside the ovule each has, one the the genes that will give us our look.


Would i like to be cloned?

No, i would not like to be cloned because if i where to be cloned there would be an exact copy of me with all my traits likings and abbilities, so when i played soccer we would fight for who would be the goalkeeper. There would be a big chance that my friends would replace me for my clone, so it would be very frustrating because he would be exactly like me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.