lunes, 14 de febrero de 2011

ALEJANDRO NIÑO



my plant


The name of my plant is: alejandro, Y like my plant ever since moment that it born until the moment at they killed.


When my plant began to grow it start making roots then it start to make like a capul then in 1 day it start to apear 2 little doubled leaves and then at final it aper 2 great leaves then when I dont go the Friday then I did not come the weekend and Monday my plant was flooded and dead and I not who do that horrible think to my little Alejandro.


and I named he like that because is my name and to because I dont know another name for my plant.


1 comentario:

  1. Alejo, I'm Betty. What happened to your plant was terrible, because it was the most beautiful and tallest plant of all! However, the photo that is posted is not the photo of your plant. It is missing.
    Pay attention to the verbs in past simple tense, as well as to the use of pronouns.

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.