martes, 8 de febrero de 2011

I want to be cloun?

I look lake a deportisit because i all the time use cloth of deportists because a love soccer and my hear gave a cresta and que cloth i most like is of esports. I will like to be cloun because wen a going to play soccer in my apartamen i am the only one that want to play soccer because my brother dont want to play with me. and because i can be vetter in all the thing bat more in soccer and also because i will be more happy in my live because i have many problems of school family and friends i can be more happy because a can have my cloun that can be with me when i got problems or i am sad because my father my mom start to fight. and also because he wil be all the time with my like a friend and i wil be very very happy, and i wil never be boring sad and i can bea vetter human beaing that help others be respectfull and the best friend, brother.

1 comentario:

  1. Jose, I don't know what to tell you... I'm speechless! What arguments! Wow!
    Betty

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.