miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

my plant is Jessi

The first time day I planted my seeds of beans to grow and become a natural plant I expected that my plant would grow fast because i wanted to be relax. My plants name is jessi, because I think it is a beatiful name. My plant was made with bean seed, I colleted some bean seeds I put them in a plastic cup and after I put soil and I pour water for the plant. After I was worried because Jessi don't grow and day after day I was more and more woried but a friends of mine say me that I have to put my plant outside in the sun and I do exsacly that I put my plant in the sun and in that moment the things put better, the high of my plant incress. After I went to school and saw my plant Jessi was beautiful with leaves and so beautiful and day after day its high grew and grew but Im not satisfied because the smellwas very very bad I think it is because yester day rained too much and my plantgot that dirty water.

1 comentario:

  1. Carlos, you sound very enthusiastic about growing a plant. What did you learn from the experience? Where is the photo of your plant? Pay attention to capitalization, punctuation, spelling, and verb tenses.
    Betty

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.