jueves, 3 de febrero de 2011

journal entry number 2

MY JOURNAL!

Date:january 20 2011

Learning experience:visiting library Julio Mario Santo Domingo

What we did today:

we visited this library and we saw books that we could use in our line of inquiry and take them copies

The concepts we worked on:

responsibility because I couldn't do noise and I had to work in the books about technology and not in other things

The skills I used and the ones I really need to improve:

communicating and thinking skills I had to think what would work and to tell others information

The attitudes and attributes I showed and the ones I would like to show next time:

confidence, tolerance and enthusiasm

Enduring understandings:

be silent on libraries

An action I will take immediately:

be silent

To do list for next meeting:

listen all the time

2 comentarios:

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.