domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

Plant toño

My plant is called toño because I like that name for my plant was of bean and was a little plant then it star growing and then became the biggest plant at the class for that reason I star to take care of that plant because I saw that was very important to care about it. the first day I saw nothing at the second also but a the third I so that the bean start growing at the for day the bean has like a little thing white and then at the fifth day that think has like a hair in the six day has a steam and then in the seven day has a little leaf the next days that beautiful life go growing an be biggest than ever at the last day that was on Friday y so it like 3 plants an one more growing and very big the leafs of that new plant in the world.

1 comentario:

  1. Julián, I'm Betty. You wrote a detailed description of the growth process. However, you must pay attention to spelling, punctuation, vocabulary and sentence structure. Sometimes it's hard to understand what you mean.

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.