miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

ciense homework






this is me
1. this of is my sister here and the other photo I am, my mom and my sister as we wear all are like we have the same jenes I mom that my sister has but jenes of my father who of my breast and in sten I exit with my breast which of my father, in other things like the hands of all in my family am almost equal because, not it but I that I am as I am because God me iso thus but what is not itself because we cannot leave as our parents want that we leave like: forts, without diseases, intelligent, etc…
2. no, Ywill not like to be clonado so that I do not want that some one like to somebody it does not deform or it has something extra nor something that lacks or worse than alcanse to only live or few years months or hours and the less the worse ones than are minutes or seconds.
I believe that all we must have compromisode to only use that of the cloning in a while of energency like that no longer we pruned ourselves to also reproduce or any other thing or problem and the scientists to can bencomprometer itself to just like to and the owner of this writing is:
ALEJANDRO NIÑO.
thanks for read

2 comentarios:

  1. Alejo, I enjoyed watching the photos. They're wonderful! However,t's a pity that you made so many mistakes, because it's really hard to try to understand what you meant. Furthermore, you should use a bilingual dictionary, because you are writing in Spanglish. Pay attention when you write something, so that you can communicate with others!
    Betty

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.