sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

My Plant

Plant report:
My plant was the worst! Experiment in the hole class it even grow it was even big than a piece of grass it had the seed steel was steel punched to the root what is that I have never see that in plats that I plat before this one my friends have bean and I had a bean all the ones at the class that had beans have big plants of huge sizes an the ones with seeds had some things that make you laugh that things where awful, if do not get shame about that you are not a human being it like if say you  do not close your eyes with biting a lemon or when you  sneeze, that is impossible, I have to say say I was not much interested in caring the plant only if my friends go to gave them water I go with them or if at the table where the plants where located there was a bottle of water for the plants I give them some water also I have to say some Fridays they do not gave them water and they get two complete days without drinking some water also some few days when we were going to go to the buses I gave them some water of my drinking  water bottle and almost only have it water at the hour of exit and not  at the morning no afternoon only at afternoon and not every afternoon, the problem was board and not enough interest at the project.
Aaron Jiménez 5C

1 comentario:

  1. Aarón, I'm surprised by your honesty! That's a sign of bravery, and I admire it. However, I would like to know: what did you learn from the experience? Will you do things otherwise next time?
    I have to tell you: the photo of your plant(?) is missing. Besides, you must improve your spelling, vocabulary, punctuation, and sentence structure, because it is difficult to get what you mean.

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.