domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

Plant report

My plant:
  • The name I gave to my plant is Planty
  • I put water on it only Monday, Wedenesday and Friday,if I put water on it every day it will drown and doesn´t grow good.
The procedure I used was:
  1. Put soil in the container.
  2. Put the seeds into the soil.
  3. Put water Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays

I used 3 seeds of sunflower, but it doesn´t grow too much, and I think that is because I have´t put the water my flower needs to live.

I think taking care of a plant needs a lot of responsability because you are taking care a living being, this experience was interesting because I am caring a living thing and if this die it will be all my fault. And I would like to do this again because is important to help the planet only planting a little seed.

Sofia Fernandez

1 comentario:

  1. Sofi, your reflection is wonderful! I totally agree with you. However, you should describe the growth process with more details, according to what you observed.
    What about the photo of your plant?
    Betty

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.