miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

Why I look like this?

Why I am how I am, and why I look how I look?
I look how I look because I have some genes, some genes that I inherit from my parents and ancestors we get them noses, hair color, eyes color, skin color, hands form, legs form, and all my characteristics.
Would I like to be cloned?
·       No!!! I would not like to be cloned because I like to be unique I am unique and body can tell me that not I know who I am and what I am not, I am a human being I am not a copy of it I am a creation of God a creature of earth, s I would not like to be cloned because I want to be unique, also which is the benefice of having a clone “be in two places at the time” no I am not going to be at two places at the time I am going to be at a place and my clone is going to be at another no me my clone which is my freaking copy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.