jueves, 3 de febrero de 2011

journal entry number 1

MY JOURNAL!

Date: january 17 2011

Learning experience: choosing lines of inquiry

What we did today:

we where discussing of the lines of inquiry, and the teachers chosed the groups because most of us made together with our friends so I ended up in the line “nativos y migrantes digitales”

The concepts we worked on:

open minded

The skills I used and the ones I really need to improve:

honesty but even I have to improve it

The attitudes and attributes I showed and the ones I would like to show next time:

thinker, caring and open minded

Enduring understandings:

in works do what i think is the best instead of making whit friends

An action I will take immediately:

be honest

To do list for next meeting:

be honest

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.