lunes, 24 de enero de 2011

My summative assesment

In this unit of inquiry I can see many problems talking about reproduction, like:
  • Extintion
  • Pollution
  • Abortion
  • Deforestation
  • Young pregnancy
  • Over population
  • Etc

The issues I want to inquire about can be:

  1. What can we do to change the toughts of the humans about the planet?
  2. How having many babies can affect our life?
  3. What can we do to change the teen pregnancy?
  4. How the extintion and global warming can affect our life?

My role will be zoogist because I like how is their work with the enviroment and with the animals.

My proyect would be making campains in the school for helping the animals that are in extintion so we can do something to change this problem and our life too.

Sofía Fernández

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.