lunes, 31 de enero de 2011

DOCS

MY JOURNAL

Date: January28
Learning experience:

What we did today:
We make grops and fined some problems about family.

The concepts we worked on:
Family,family relationship, family concepts.

The skills I used and the ones I really need to improve:
I provide some ideas and I was interested to fined problems.

The attitudes and attributes I showed and the ones I would like to show next time:
I show communicator and thinker. I need to be more inquire.

Enduring understandings:
I learn about different family problems and different relationship.

An action I will take immediately:
Be more tolerant with my parents in some situations
To do list for next meeting:
Be more inquire.
Be more tolerant.
Read more books .

1 comentario:

  1. Baby, I'm Betty. This information is not to be posted here, but on the blog of the EXPOPEP. Please, move it there.

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.